Out of stock
The Minikote (G2) is an easy-to-operate, two sided laminator that is perfect for classrooms, offices, and print production environments. The Minikote is made in the USA with durable, quality parts designed for years of use. This dependable laminator is easy to operate with a digital display panel and adjustable factory preset speeds and temperatures. Additional features include a film counter to track laminator usage, a hand held safety slitter, and a key switch to prevent unauthorized use.
Click here to order a D&K Minikote desktop laminator online.
- Memory bank saves speed & temperature settings for easy operation.
- Factory preset speeds and temperature settings for laminating with common films.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- U/L listed.
- Working Width: 27″
- Laminator Width: 34″
- Height: 15″
- Depth(with feed tray): 20″
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
- Speed: 0-9.5 fpm
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Core: 1″
- Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil & 3 Mil (Max supply roll 1000′ @ 1.5 Mil)