The Double Kote High Speed lamination system offers incredibly fast two-sided lamination, even with thick laminating films. The Double Kote High Speed lamination system includes a high-speed sheet feeder, belt registration table, laminator, cutter, and motorized jogger box. This laminating system offers simple one person operation with quick setup times and easy maintenance.
- Increased flexibility with stock sizes. Sheets from 8.5″ x 11″ up to 31″ x 40″.
- Patented NT Rollers preheat without water or oil which make them virtually “maintenance free”.
- Sheet feeder delivers a consistent gap ensuring an accurate process from start to finish whether using the Accu II HS cutter or going inline into a die cutter.
- 2″ diameter heated nip rollers allow for excellent bond with 1.3 – 15 mil films on litho prints.
- Dual fan banks and a chill roller provide web cooling for excellent clarity and cleaner cuts, even on thick films at high speeds.
- Laminator Dimensions: 5′ W x 24′ 5″ L x 5’2″ H.
- Clearance: 5′ all sides.
- Laminator Electrical: 230V 80 amp 3 phase (w/ neutral and ground).
- Air: 12 cfm @ 100 psi.
- Warmup Time: 15 minutes.
- Pre Heat Running Temp: 70°-300° F.
- Nip Roller Running Temp: 70°-250°F.
- Lamination Films: PET, OPP, PVC.
- Film Loading Times: 3 – 5 Minutes.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Diameter: 18″.
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.3mil – 15mil.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Weight: 150 lbs.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Width: 31″.
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31″ x 40″.
- Min Substrate Weight: 80 lbs text.
- Max Substrate Weight: 20 pt board.
- Sheet Feeder Pile Height: 29″.
- Lamination Speed: up to 125 fpm (feet per minute).