The Minikote EZ (G3) is a user-friendly two sided laminator that is perfect for classrooms, offices, and print production environments. The Minikote EZ features basic controls for easy operation with professional laminating results. Heat is adjusted with a temperature control knob and a simple forward/reverse switch powers the laminating rollers. Minikote EZ laminators are made in the USA.
Click here to order a D&K Minikote EZ online.
- Easy-to-use forward/reverse switch.
- Temperature control knob for simple adjustment.
- Hand held slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield .
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Working Width: 27″
- Laminator Width: 34″
- Height: 15″
- Depth(with feed tray): 20″
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs
- Speed: 5 fpm
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Core: 1″
- Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil & 3 Mil (Max supply roll 1000 @ 1.5 Mil)