- Silicone nip rollers are compatible with nearly any type of laminating film up to 10 mils thick.
- Mount onto rigid substrates such as foam boards up to 1/4″ thick.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held film slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable print feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- Easily create dry erase graphics, floor & window graphics and more.
- Working Width: 27″
- Laminator Width: 34″
- Laminator Height: 15″
- Machine Depth(with feed tray): 20″
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Laminator Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
- Lamination Speed: 0-9.5 fpm
- Laminator Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Laminating Film Core Diameter: 1″
- Laminating Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil – 10 Mil
Click here to download the Minikote Pro 1″ Core Desktop Laminator sales literature
Click here to order a D&K Minikote Pro online.