The AccuFeed I/2760 offers sheet feeding capabilities that transforms hand-fed finishing equipment into an automated, labor-efficient system. Sheets load easily and feed into equipment in perfect side registration. The sheet feeder automatically adjusts to the speed of the finishing equipment for perfect timing accuracy. The AccuFeed I/2760 sheet feeder is available as a stand-alone unit or as part of a complete D&K laminating system.
- Easy setup in about an hour.
- Pivoting belt table does not require any physical tie-ins (clamps, bolts, etc.).
- Pivoting head assembly allows easy access to the sheet feed table.
- Automatic belt table also registers cut sheets for accurate delivery.
- Adjustable gap or underlap settings.
- PLC touch screen controls.
- Suction feeder system.
- Easily handles light weight paper stocks.
Sheet Feeder Specifications
- Sheet Feeder Dimensions: 52” W x 72” L x 50” H
- Sheet Feeder Electrical: 115 Volt, 15 Amps or 220 V s.f. 15 Amps
- Sheet Feeder Air: 1 CFM, ¼ HP, 60 psi with storage tank; ¼” NPT connection
- Sheet Feeder Net Weight: 325 lbs
- Sheet Feeder Shipping Weight: 400 lbs
- Sheet Feeder Speed: 3,000 cycles/hour
- Min Cut Sheet Feeding Size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Max Cut Sheet Feeding Size: 27″ x 30″
- Min Cut Sheet Feeding Thickness: 60# text
- Max Cut Sheet Feeding Thickness: 24# board
- Sheet Load Capacity: 19” maximum pile height