Nylon (NYL) Film Highlights:
- Lays flat (Curl-Free).
- Ideal for one sided lamination.
- Good scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent optical properties.
- Stable film.
|Nylon Laminating Film Overview|
Light (LIT) Films:
- Light (LIT): Nylon light products are 1.3 mils thick and offer a clear and durable finish for applications including book covers and dust jackets. Available with Copolymer, Aggressive, and SuperStick adhesives.
Standard (STD) Films:
- Standard (STD): Standard nylon laminating films are 1.5 mils thick and are the product of choice for most book manufacturers seeking a gloss finish.
- Standard Matte (STD M): A standard thickness nylon film with a filled matte finish. This slightly dulled finish softens images for a muted and unique look.
- Standard Diamond Hard Velvet Matte (STD MQ): This premium nylon matte laminating film offers the finest matte finish suitable for even the most high-end applications including book manufacturing and product packaging. The Diamond Hard Velvet Matte Finish provides a haze-free and scuff resistant look that is soft to the touch. It can also accept most glues, foil stamps, and UV coating/printing. The look and feel of Diamond Hard Velvet Matte must be experienced in person to truly appreciate all of the benefits this film offers. Contact D&K for a free sample. Available with Copolymer and Aggressive adhesives.