Polypropylene (OPP) lamination films offer a clear and bright finish for a variety of applications. Polypropylene is a soft film that folds easily and features inherent dry erase (write-on, wipe-off) properties. A combination of good performance characteristics and low price point make Polypropylene laminating films ideal for applications including book covers, folders, dry erase boards and calendars, and product packaging.
Polypropylene (OPP) Film Highlights:
- Excellent optical properties (clarity).
- Folds Well.
- Economical, cost-effective.
- Dry erase (write-on/ wipe-off) properties.
- Softer than Polyester (PET).
|Polypropylene (OPP) Laminating Film Overview|
LIGHT (LIT) Films:
- Light (LIT):Light polypropylene films are a very cost-effective laminating solution for common applications including presentation folders and book covers. Available with a Copolymer adhesive.
- Light Matte (LIT M):A light polypropylene product with a matte finish to soften images and reduce gloss levels. Available with a Copolymer adhesive.
- Standard (STD):Standard thickness polypropylene overlaminates feature a .5 mil base with 1 mil of adhesive. These glossy films give a “wet” look to prints for a clear and beautiful finish. Available with a Copolymer, SuperStick , or SuperStick Digital adhesive.
- Standard Matte (STD M):A standard polypropylene thickness featuring a .5 mil filled matte base with 1 mil of adhesive. Available with a Copolymer or SuperStick adhesive.
- Standard Diamond Hard Velvet Matte (STD MQ):A standard polypropylene thickness featuring a .5 mil Diamond Hard Velvet Matte base with 1 mil of adhesive. Available with a Copolymer or SuperStick adhesive.
- 3 mil (003):This 3 mil configuration offers more rigidity than light polypropylene films. Its glossy and dry-erase finish is ideal for write-on, wipe-off applications including posters, displays and more. Available with a Copolymer or SuperStick adhesive.
- 5 mil (1/4):A strong and rigid polypropylene that still offers great clarity to finished prints. These films are perfect for applications requiring rigidity including menus and posters. Available with a Copolymer adhesive.
STANDARD (STD) Films:
3 mil Films:
5 mil Films: