The Expression® (EXP) 42+ Laminator is designed for multi-purpose laminating and mounting of prints up to 41” wide. The EXP 42+ features heavy duty silicone rollers with independent heat adjustment up to 300° F.
This wide format laminator includes a foot pedal, slitter kit, and release liner takeup for laminating with pressure sensitive products, including using optically clear adhesives for face mounting to acrylic displays.EXP 42+ laminators includes a stand, fan bank for cooling thermal films, variable speed motors, and self-locking supply shafts.
- Laminate/encapsulate and mount prints up to 41” wide.
- Independent upper and lower temperature adjustments up to 300° F.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination.
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2″ thick.
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure.
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans.
- Working Width: 41″
- Width: 57″
- Height: 19 1/4″
- Depth (with feed tray): 27 1/2″
- Net Weight (Minus Stand): 205 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 420 lbs
- Speed: 0 -10 fpm
- Maximum Temperature: 300°F
- Maximum Aperture: 1/2″
- Roller Diameter: 3″
- Air Requirements: N/A
- Electrical Requirements: 230V 30A
- Stand or Cart: (included)