System 3210 High Speed Laminator Features
- Flexible with print stock sizes. Printed sheets from 8 1/2″ x 11″ up to 31″ x 40.”
- Cut sheet feeder delivers consistent under-lap, ensuring a more accurate process from start to finish.
- NT Rollers heat without water or oil, making them virtually maintenance free.
- Decurling bar with patented D&K “brake” system results in flat sheets, regardless of paper thickness.
- Swing out mandrel allows easy laminating film roll changes for quicker loading and changeovers with less down time.
- Automatic blade separator cuts film between sheets instead of bursting. This allows you to run all thermal films from 1.0 – 3mil effectively without sheet curl.
- Automated Separator (cutter) utilizes a laser sensor for precise lap detection, eliminating torn or ripped sheets.
- Laminator Dimensions: 5 1/2′ W x 15′ L x 5′ H (168 cm x 442 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Electrical: 230 Volt 60 50/60hz 1 phase (w/ neutral and ground)
- Air: 10 cfm @ 100 psi
- Laminator Warm-up Time: 15 minutes
- Lamination Speeds: Up to 100 fpm (30.5 meters per minute)
- Lamination Temp. Range: 180°F – 300°F (70°C – 140°C)
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8 1/2″ x 11″ (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31″ x 40″ (78.7 cm x 101.6 cm)
- Min Sheet Thickness for Lamination: 80 lb Text
- Max Sheet Thickness for Lamination: 20 pt. Board
- Embossed laminator roller (for linen and similar textures)
- Release liner takeup to laminate with pressure sensitive (cold) laminating films
- Stacker system for perfectly registered laminated sheets
System 3210 Sheet Feeder
- The state of the art automatic sheet feeder and belt table aligns sheets for accurate registration and processing. The System 3210 is equipped to handle a wide range of stocks from letter size up to 31″ x 40.” A preloader option also allows operators to setup additional sheet stacks while other jobs are running on the laminator.
System 3210 Laminator
- The System 3210 high speed laminator features D&K’s revolutionary NT roller. The NT roller is heated without the use of traditional oil or water to provide consistent temperatures with minimal maintenance. A patented curl management system places the film on the paper in a relaxed manner for a flat, finished product. The main roller can also be easily switched out with an embossed roller option for textured finishes including linen. Laminating films and adhesives are easily loaded onto a swinging supply mandrel that is equipped with sideways adjustments and centering marks. A pressure sensitive rewind option also offers the ability to run pressure sensitive (cold) adhesive products at top speed.
System 3210 Cutter
- The cutter offers complete sheet separation without bursting. Physically cutting sheets with a blade instead of bursting offers the ability to process films thicker than 1.3 mil. The cutter is also compatible with polyester films and will not result in frayed edges that make stacking and registering sheets difficult.