The D&K Stacker/Material Handler provides a fast and convenient solution to reduce sheet handling after lamination. The Stacker/Material Handling System neatly stacks laminated sheets on a palletized lift for further processing or packaging. The system also doubles as an efficient material handling unit that allows sheets to easily be accessed and moved to other areas for post-processing.
- Compatible with all D&K and most competitor laminating systems.
- Lift can move materials from process to process.
- Handles stocks from 80# text to 24# board stock.
- Adjustable side offers easy access to sheets.
- Dimensions: 48” W x 74” L x 52” H
- Electrical: 120 Volt, 2 Amp
- Air: 2 – 8 CFM @ 80psi
- Net Weight: 600 lbs
- Speed: Based on laminating system
- Sheet Sizes: 8.5” x 11 – 32” x 45”
- Sheet Thickness: .004” – .05”
- Load Capacity: 3,000 lbs