- Fully automated one sided laminating system.
- Dual heated nip rollers offer enhanced adhesion to digital prints of all types.
- Can handle sheets from 8.5″x11″ up to 30″ at speeds up to 60 fpm.
- Curl management system places film on the paper in a relaxed manner for a flat finished product.
- Touch pads controls allow for easy operation and precision adjustments.
- Swing-out supply mandrel for quick film changeovers.
- Optional quick changeover embossing roller.
- Easy feed loader allows access from the top, side or back of the feeder, making job changeovers a snap
- Dimensions: 5′ W x 14.5′ L x 5′ H (152.4 cm x 442 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Electrical: 230 Volt 50 amp single phase
- Air: 6 cfm
- Warmup Time: 20 minutes
- Temp. Range (1st Nip Roller Set): 180°F – 300°F (70°C – 140°C)
- Temp. Range (2nd Nip Roller Set): 180°F – 300°F (70°C – 140°C)
- Speed: Up to 60 fpm (18 meters per minute)
- Min. Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″ (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Max Sheet Size: 26″ x 30″ (66 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb. Text
- Max Sheet Thickness: 18 pt. Board
System 2760 DN Sheet Feeder
- The state of the art feeder and belt table aligns sheets for accurate registration and processing. The System 2760 DN is equipped to handle a wide range of stocks from letter size up to 26″ x 30.” An extended feeder option is also available to process sheets up to 40″ long.
System 2760 Laminator
- The System 2760 laminator features two sets of heated nip rollers for enhanced adhesion to even the most difficult digital print types. A patented curl management system places the film on the paper in a relaxed manner for a flat, finished product. The main roller can also be easily switched out with an embossed roller option for textured finishes including linen. Laminating films and adhesives are easily loaded onto a swinging supply mandrel that is equipped with sideways adjustments and centering marks. This laminator also features two sets of heated nip rollers in order to provide enhanced adhesion to difficult digital prints.
System 2760 Cutter
- The cutter offers complete sheet separation without bursting. Physically cutting sheets with a blade instead of bursting offers the ability to process films thicker than 1.3 mil. The cutter is also compatible with polyester films and will not result in frayed edges that make stacking and registering sheets difficult.