The Single Kote Kote Digital provides a simple and economic print finishing solution for the ever-changing lamination market. This system features a compact design that is capable of processing nearly any type of thermal laminating film. Unlike many other hand fed lamination systems, the Single Kote Digital features an automated cutter that is capable of separating even the thickest of films without stopping the web.
- Laminate different sheet lengths without additional setup or stopping.
- Easy loading with a removable turnaround roller and swinging film mandrel.
- Digital control panel for simple operation and precision adjustments.
- Operator friendly system designed to run a wide variety of laminating films.
- Resume standby mode.
- Continuous operation with diagonal inline knife.
- Dimensions: 80” x 46” x 58” (2032mm x 1168mm x 1473mm)
- Electrical: 120V 15A
- Air: 2 cfm
- Warmup Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Speed: Hand fed up to 30 fpm (9m/minute)
- Min Sheet Size: 6″ x 8″ (152mm x 203mm)
- Max Sheet Size: 20″ x 30″ (508mm x 762mm)
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb.
- Max Sheet Thickness: 18pt.