The Double Kote Digital from D&K is designed for two-sided lamination of digital stocks including HP Indigo and Xerox iGen output. The Double Kote Digital offers user-friendly features for quick setup and easy lamination of digital prints up to 22” wide. This system features an automated sheet feeder with pivoting belt table, laminator, inline guillotine cutter, and jogger box.
- New pivoting belt table on the automatic sheet feeder offers easy access for film setup and changeovers.
- Improved inline slitting system with new scrap takeup mandrel.
- Digital touch pad control panel for precision adjustments and reduced scrap.
- Operator friendly lamination system designed to run stock films from standard up to 5 mils thick.
- Lamination working width up to 22″ wide to handle virtually all digital printed stock.
- In-line guillotine style cutter accurate to within +/- 1/16 of an inch.
- Dimensions: 98” x 43” x 58”.
- Weight: 900 lbs.
- Electrical: 230V 30A.
- Air: 8 cfm.
- Warmup Time: 20 minutes.
- Speed: up to 20 fpm.
- Min Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- Max Sheet Size: 20″ x 25″.
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb.
- Max Sheet Thickness: 10pt.