Double Kote Digital Features
- Pivoting belt table on the automatic sheet feeder allows for easy access for film setup and changeovers.
- Improved inline slitting system with new scrap takeup mandrel.
- Digital touch pad control panel for precision adjustments and reduced scrap.
- Operator friendly lamination system designed to run stock films from standard up to 5 mils thick.
- Lamination working width up to 22″ wide to handle virtually all digital printed stock.
- In-line guillotine style cutter accurate to within +/- 1/16 of an inch.
- Dimensions: 98” x 43” x 58”.
- Weight: 900 lbs.
- Electrical: 230V 30A.
- Air: 8 cfm.
- Warmup Time: 20 minutes.
- Speed: up to 20 fpm.
- Min Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- Max Sheet Size: 20″ x 25″.
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb.
- Max Sheet Thickness: 20pt board.
Click here to download Double Kote Digital sales literature
Double Kote Digital Video:
Increase your output and reduce labor costs with an automatic finishing solution. Only one operator is required for setup and production. Printed sheets are stacked in the suction feeder system, transported through the lamination station, and trimmed at the end. Finally, finished sheets are then floated into a jogger box or print stacker system for the next processing steps.